RoofCARE takes the health and safety of our employees and clients very seriously. With the spread of COVID-19 RoofCARE must remain vigilant. In order to be safe and maintain operations, we have developed this COVID-19 Exposure Prevention Plan to be implemented throughout the company and at all of our job sites. Our Health and Safety Officer will continue to monitor updates and follow the guidance of the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
The COVID-19 Exposure Prevention Plan is based on information available from the CDC and OSHA at the time of its development and is subject to change based on further information provided by the CDC, OSHA, and other public officials. RoofCARE may also amend the COVID-19 Exposure Prevention Plan based on operational needs.
Listed below you will find the measures our teams will be taking to prevent the spread of COVID-19. The full COVID-19 Exposure Prevention Plan is provided upon request or upon project award.
- Employees showing symptoms of COVID-19 will not be permitted to work and will stay home. (Symptoms include cough, shortness of breath/difficulty breathing, chills/repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, new loss of taste or smell, and sore throat.)
- All employees will wash their hands regularly for a minimum of 20 seconds and or use hand sanitizer with an alcohol content of at least 60%.
- All RoofCARE employees will wear a cloth mask or covering, shielding their nose and mouth.
- RoofCARE employees will use a disinfectant to clean and decontaminate door handles, tools, equipment, common surfaces, toilets, vehicle interiors and other surfaces that workers or the public touch to minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- RoofCAREemployees will not share tools.
- RoofCARE employees will utalize best practices when on (don) and take off (doff) masks to minimize exposure to COVID-19.
- RoofCARE employees will practice social distancing at all job sites. Keeping at least 6 feet away from co-workers and others during breaks, lunches, warehouse and office visits, Toolbox Talks or other training sessions.
- RoofCARE employees will minimize or eliminate contact with building occupants or other trades when on job sites. RoofCARE employees will secure work areas with warning lines or caution tape.
- RoofCARE ladders will be utilized by RoofCARE employees only.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.