A Wide Variety of Services to Meet Your Needs
We Help Businesses Extend The Life of Their Roof
A commercial building’s roof is an investment well worth protecting when it comes to renovations, repairs and other roofing services, which is just one of the many reasons it is critical to work with a reputable professional roofing company. It’s important for a commercial building owner to find a roofing company that believes in extending the life of your roof with sustainable and cost-effective alternatives instead of an unnecessary roof replacement.
Commercial Roofing Services We Provide
Finding a company that provides quality roofing services is key, but perhaps equally important is the scope of services they offer. This enables a client to continue working with the same company for all of their roofing and exterior building needs.
At RoofCARE, we provide a wide scope of roofing services. Some of our most requested services include:
In addition to the above services, RoofCARE also offers others, including:
- Power Washing, and more
A roof inspection is one of the single most effective ways to protect a roofing system. It allows our team of experts to survey the current state of a system and determine which, if any, trouble areas require attention.
We offer two main types of roof inspections:
- Free Roof Inspection. This service is essentially a risk-free inspection that includes a general review of a building’s current roofing system with a special emphasis on leaks.
- TRUE Roof Survey. This inspection is more comprehensive than the free version because it includes the same basic elements plus those of system specific information, identification of the location of leak sources, pinpointing of defects, noting the needed corrective measures, budget recommendations, a detailed summary spreadsheet, and a five-year roof management plan.
Leaks are typically unexpected and can be caused by wearing away of the roof’s protective elements over time or by damage incurred by severe weather. While a regular maintenance plan can be invaluable in helping prevent or stop leaks that occur from general wear and tear, weather related leaks often require emergency services.
RoofCARE’s Rapid Response Team is designed to respond to a leak call within twenty-four hours, although the wait could be less for critical facilities in industries such as healthcare. To better facilitate our response, each of our company trucks is equipped with the necessary tools and emergency repair materials to save on response time. (Please note that to do repairs the weather must have first improved as stated in the National Roofing Contractors Association repair guidelines.)
Weather related or not, we stand behind our leak repairs with a full one-year workmanship guarantee.
Once a client understands how key regular maintenance can be to addressing any existing problems before they become bigger problems, and how that could potentially save them thousands of dollars in the long run, they are quickly onboard.
At RoofCARE we offer three SmartCARE roof maintenance plans, including:
- Protected SmartCARE: This package includes a standard inspection, roof debris clean up, and a five-year management plan.
- Premium SmartCARE: This plan features all the elements of the Protected plan plus preventative maintenance including repair of minor defects, sealing and caulking as needed for the roof, as well as wall inspection and maintenance.
- Ultra SmartCARE: This ultimate package includes the elements of both the Protected and Premium plans as well as featuring a leak-free warranty.
Most commercial roofing systems can be renovated rather than replaced. However, the roof must qualify for renovations first. Disqualification deals mainly with moisture retention and the percentage of the roof that is affected. Our goal is to renovate when possible, rather than automatically suggesting a replacement.
Any areas with evidence of moisture absorption must be removed and replaced before a renovation can proceed. However, if a quarter or more of a roofing system is saturated with moisture or has deteriorated beyond repair, it may not be eligible for renovations.
In the event that a roof is not eligible for renovations, a complete replacement may be required. This should always be a last resort, primarily due to the expense and inconvenience to clients, as well as the negative impact on the environment.
A roof replacement can vary widely on substance and cost depending on the current conditions of a roof, the type of roof in place, and how the external environment has affected the roof. We work with the client to choose a system that matches their budget and offers a warranty they will be happy with.
Roofing systems offered by RoofCARE include:
- Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Single Ply
- Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM)
- Metal Roofs
- Fluid Applied Roofing
- Built Up Gravel, Modified Bitumen, Atactic Polypropylene (APP)
If your commercial building is in need of roofing services or has not recently undergone an inspection or maintenance, please give us a call today to find out more about extending the life of your roof.