ROOFING WARRANTY TYPES
A Roof Warranty is a Worthwhile Investment That Can Help Save Money
Save Money on Future Repairs
The Importance of a Roofing Warranty
Roofing is one of the biggest expenses associated with commercial buildings, although a roof replacement should be an infrequent event, it is still necessary for the roof to have a quality warranty. Depending on the type of warranty provided, it may help cover some of the expenses associated with repairs of leaks and other damage.
Without the protection and coverage provided by a good warranty, it is possible for a building owner to end up paying the same amount for damage repairs and maintenance as they would for a complete roof replacement.
The Warranty Should Reflect the Roofer
Finding a Quality Roofer
It can be tempting to see a warranty that looks much more attractive cost-wise than comparative options, but if it seems too good to be true, proceed with caution. A generously low-priced warranty usually yields subpar work and craftsmanship, which can mean what you are paying for may be the protection of a roofing system that won’t last much longer than the warranty itself.
It is crucial to find a reputable roofer before looking for a warranty. Partnering with a professional roofing company that comes highly recommended by previous clients and those in the commercial building industry can be the best. When it comes to roofing, we are committed to:
- Craftsmanship: Our team’s combined decades of experience ensure that we know the best products on the market and can put them to work for you.
- Guaranteed Work: We stand behind our work. With a leak-free warranty, if you develop a leak due to a defect, we repair it for no.
- Quality Assurance: Our staff wants clients to see firsthand the work that is completed so they have a better understanding of the scope of work that was completed.
Warranties Dependent on Roof Installation
RoofCARE Warranty Options
Roofing warranties typically vary since the roofing systems they protect are unique. Because some warranties are only available for certain roof types, the best way to compare the type of overall warranty protection a quality roofing company can provide is to look more closely at their manufacturer and leak-free warranties.
At RoofCARE we do the following types of roof installation and repairs, all of which may come with different available warranty options:
- Built Up Gravel, Modified Bitumen, Atactic Polypropylene (APP)
- Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM)
- Fluid Applied Roofing
- Metal Roofs
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Single Ply
- Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO)
We are certified to install products from manufacturers such as:
- Fluid Applied Roofing Systems
RoofCARE’s Leak-Free Warranty
As the name would suggest, a client with a leak-free warranty should not have to pay for leak repairs at an additional cost. It is worth noting that to be eligible for this warranty, a roof may first require some corrective repairs.
Our leak-free warranty covers:
- Annual and/or semi-annual roof inspections
- Annual and/or semi-annual preventative maintenance
- Term flexibility – from a one to five-year term as chosen by the client
RoofCARE’s Manufacturer Warranties
Manufacturer warranties are slightly different than their leak-free counterparts because they can depend on the material manufacturers for which RoofCARE is a certified installer.
Generally, our manufacturer warranties include:
- Roof system warranties (including labor, material, and NDL through a manufacturer)
- Up to 25 years for roof renovations
- Up to 30 years for roof replacements
In some cases, specific manufacturers may also offer a material warranty that could last up to fifty years.
If you would like more information about roofing warranties or services for your commercial building, please reach out to us today.