Dona Ana County Scope of Work: Drain canalies
- Cut out existing sealants and roof membrane at opening to drain canalies so as to not create a buildup of material and restrict the waters flow into the drain.
- Prepped and primed areas with asphalt primer.
- Torch applied an APP modified granular surface membrane in a 3ft x 3ft area at drain opening three course drain canalies by applying a layer of modified asphalt mastic, immediately apply a fiberglass reinforcement fabric and cover fabric with a second layer of modified asphalt mastic.
- Applied an aluminum roof coating to all repairs.
- Removed downspouts and drain box from outside of wall and properly seal through wall canalies flashing.
- Re-installed downspout and drain box.