Lake Arthur Roof Renovation Scope of Work:
- Removed all debris from roof and disposed on site.
- Pressure washed roof and flashings, and allowed to dry.
- Removed previous defective and/or un-adhered repairs and re-sealed per NRCA EPDM repair standards.
- Reinforced all seams, drains, corners and penetrations with a three course application of urethane base coat and polyester fabric.
- Secured and sealed termination bar as needed with polyurethane sealant.
- Applied elastomeric urethane base coat at a rate of 1.0 gallon per square
Applied elastomeric, energy star rated white urethane top coat at a rate of 1.0 gallon per square.
- Cleaned up work areas.
- Conducted final inspection with manufacturer and District representative.