Rio Rancho High School – Hydro-Stop Premium Coat System
3,910 sq. ft. includes field, perimeter and base flashings.
- Repaired BUR membrane as needed.
- Removed existing base flashing and counter flashing.
- Swept all debris off roof surface.
- Power washed (twice) entire surface and base flashings @ 3000PSI removing all debris and dirt.
- Applied foundation coat with polyester fabric embedded with addition foundation coat on top at a total rate of 25-40 sq. ft. per gal to horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Applied 4 coats of finish coat to entire roof system (white) at a rate of 35 sq. ft. per gal = 24.2 dry mils.
Rio Rancho Public Schools