Hope Christian Gym Roof Renovations Scope of Work
- Cleaned roofs of all debris.
- Cleaned and / or removed all existing asphalt sealant and other old repair materials at building transitions, penetrations, fasteners, gutters, and seams.
- Replaced damaged or missing screws with new, larger-sized neoprene metal screws.
- Power washed roof.
- Applied APOC #291 primer to all areas
- Applied APOC # 501 neoprene Flashing Cement and Yellow Jacket fiberglass fabric or APOC # 260 White elastomeric Roof patch and Polyester reinforcement. All joints, seams penetrations, and perimeters to be three-coursed with above products.
- Sealed all fasteners with using APOC # 501 neoprene Flashing Cement and Yellow Jacket fiberglass fabric or APOC # 260 White Elastomeric Roof Patch and Polyester reinforcement.
- Sprayed-apply two (2) uniform coats of APOC # 252. First coat to be Gray base coat sprayed in a cross hatched pattern ensuring smooth and continuous coating over the surface. Second coat to be Sun white Elastomeric, spraying material perpendicular to first coat.
- Provided Manufacturer-approved project inspection for validation of work. quality and Manufacturer’s Warranty.