City of Santa Fe Bi Centennial Pool Roof Renovation Scope of Work
- Inspected leaks using Infrared scan for entire roof system.
- Removed all loose gravel, dirt and debris from roof.
- Power washed roof.
- Masked and taped roof equipment as needed.
- Applied leveling coat (emulsion) at 5-7 gal per square.
- Applied primer at approximately 2.5 squares per gal
- Applied Grana-Flex Urethane base coat (yellow) at 2.5 gals per square = 24mil (field of roof)
- Applied Grana-Flex Urethane base coat (yellow) at 3.0 gals per square = 48mil (transitions, penetrations, scuppers, ect.)
- Applied Garna-White Plus Urethane topcoat (white) at 2.0 gals per square in one coat = 26 mils