Pojoaque Middle School Roof Replacement Scope of Work
- Remove existing Roof and Replace with TPO Roofing system up to standards.
- Sealed the ducts penetrating the side of the metal panels at the gym roof with the proper materials designed for metal repairs.
- Installed a proper metal flashing at the water line that penetrates the roof and seal properly
- Sealed the duct penetration where it connects to the A/C unit
- Toped off the pitch pans where the material has shrunk to create a positive drainage slope (6 in the science wing roof)
- Removed and replace the failing base flashing as shown in the photos (20 linear feet)
- Coated all plastic cement repairs made with a protective aluminum roof coatings.
- Cleaned all debris caused by roof repairs and disposed of legally.